Details for "Abstracted Landscape"
Andrew will demonstrate two ways to abstract the landscape in a colourful loose way to add a few new ways of working.
Using acrylics and mixed media, stencils, scrapers, splatter technique and old brushes and sponges to create a new visual language and finished pieces of art. Bring your old photos to the demonstration and transform them into wonderful creations. This is a fun filled challenging course designed to leave the artist with new approached to their work and add to their skills.
1. Acrylic Paints- Quin red
-Hansa Yellow Light
* Any of your favourite colours or whatever has fallen to the bottom of your art bag
2. Palette- Plastic or palette paper or plastic clear dollar store cutting board..
Preferably flat so you can transfer to painting in form of marks or prints
3. Canvas 12 x 12 or 16 x 16 or 20 x 20 or your favourite size. - watercolour paper, boards or canvas pad paper can also be used.
4. Sketch book- your favourite. Examples will be shown
5. Drawing tools- pencils, oil crayons, and pastels, charcoal. All your choice or things you want to experiment with..
6. Brushes- of varying size. Up to house brush size.
7. Tools- scrapers, credit cards, stamps, stencils, sponges, print rollers collected material
*All items will be discussed at Demonstration on Tuesday night.
Cost & Status
- CAN$55.00 with Non-member